Friday 31 March 2017

Book Blogger Hop : March


March

3rd - 9th - When you start reading a novel, do you prefer to be plunged right into the action, or do you prefer a slower, more descriptive introduction to the plot and characters? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)




10th - 16th - How far in advance do you read the books you have scheduled for review? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
months, sometimes minutes


17th - 23rd - Do you read a lot of diverse or own voices books? Why or why not? (submitted by Kitty @ Vicarious Bookworm)


I read diverse books with topics that interest me. I like novels that have diverse characters actually going out and having a story rather than the, in my opinion, more common option of just being diverse. Diverse people need plots too! You can't just state that they are *insert sexual orientation/other diverse-ness here*


24th - 30th - How do you handle negative comments left on your blog? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)


As of yet, not a problem. I suspect after the previous question it may become one!


31st - April 6th - Do you visit every listed blog in the linky list when you are participating in a meme? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)


Yes and no, depends how much I'm enjoying the meme as to how many blogs I look at relating to it but I guess that's pretty standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment