Tuesday 31 January 2017

Book Blogger Hop : January



 January

6th - 12th -Where's your favorite place to read? (submitted by Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog)

My favourite place to read would probably be any comfy chair with a nearby hot drink. Where I actually end up reading could be anywhere from on public transport (I can finish a novel in one journey) to my bed (also a place of finishing books, often late at night).

13th - 19th -  Is everyday a reading day for you? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Nope. I read a lot. I review a lot. I schedule a lot but then when I come to a dry season I don't read at all and just let the scheduled posts do their thing!

20th - 26th - What was the one time you thought the movie was better than the book? (submitted by Tomi @ A Bookworm's Guide To Life)

I have never come across this thought.

27th - Feb. 2nd - How many books have you started, but just couldn't finish?(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)

Lord knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment